CHECK LIST FOR LOAN PROPOSAL
- KFC loan application form duly filled
Documents pertaining to unit
- Copies of MSME-Udyam Registration and PAN card of the unit
- Copy of GST Registration. This condition will not be applicable to MSMEs exempt from GST registration (Turnover up to and including Rs.40.00 lakh for manufacturing and Rs.20.00 lakh for service sector at present)
- Acknowledgement certificate obtained through K-Swift Mechanism
- Building permit and approved plan with detailed estimate of project building.
- Competitive quotations and catalogues for all machinery/ equipment/ furniture/ vehicle etc. from manufacturers/ suppliers.
- Project report regarding the proposed project.
- Sanction letter/ feasibility certificate from KSEB for power intensive units.
- License from local bodies for running the unit for existing concern.
- Last three year's audited balance sheet and profit and loss account including IT returns for an existing concern and all other existing associated concerns of promoters with 3CA/3CB/3CD, if the promoters are directors or shareholders holding more than 50% shareholding in the associated concerns. This condition is not applicable for MSMEs having annual turnover up to Rs.200.00 lakh, if Income Tax is paid on a presumptive basis. In such cases IT return only is required.
- Copies of current account statement with bank for six months
Documents pertaining to promoters and co obligants
- Bio-data of each promoter and co-obligant in the format enclosed.
- Net worth statement showing all personal assets and liabilities of all the promoters and co-obligants in the prescribed format enclosed (Attach copies of tax receipts from Revenue Department). Chartered Accountant counter-signed net-worth statement can also be submitted and in such cases, tax receipts need not be attached.
- Copies of IT returns filed by the promoters/ co- obligants for the last 3 years, if available.
- Copies of Aadhaar Card and PAN Card of promoters and co-obligants
- Copy of bank statement for the last six months
• Application should be submitted with all required papers.
• Land offered must have original title deeds and road access.
• The draft Power of Attorney/ lease agreement if any should get approval from KFC before its registration.
• After detailed scrutiny of application and title deeds, further essential papers/ documents (if any) required for processing the application are also to be produced on demand.
• Originals of copies submitted are to be produced for verification.
• Promoters mean all partners in case of Partnership firm and all shareholders having more than 5% share and directors in case of entities registered under Companies Act.
DOCUMENTS PERTAINING TO SECURITY OFFERED FOR MORTGAGE
- Latest land tax receipt from Village Office.
- Encumbrance Certificate for a period of 13 years from the date of application. But in cases, where the immediate prior deed was executed before a period of 13 years, EC from the date of that prior deed to be produced.
- Copies of each of the release documents if any, noted in the encumbrance certificate Possession and non-attachment certificate from the Village Officer.
- Adangal extract or certified copy of Thandapper Account of the land from the Village Officer or other Revenue Authorities.
- Certified copy of the survey plan from the Village Officer with side measurements and all boundary details including boundary Sy. Nos. of all boundaries (OR) A location plan or location sketch with location certificate of the site showing access from main road showing details of private roads, existing structure, names of owner of the neighboring land with boundary, survey No. from Village Office along with a Survey Plan with side measurement from an approved surveyor.
- Original title deed and photostat copies of all pages of the original title deeds.
- Originals of prior deed (Munnadharam or Adiyadharam) or attested copies of the same
- Building tax receipt from Panchayath/ Municipality/Corporation
LOC Scheme for Contractors and MSMEs
- Work orders from Government Department/ Government Agency/State or Central PSU/Local Body
- Copy of valid Contractor’s License
- Details of contracts undertaken during the past three years including details of contracts presently under execution for LOC scheme for contractors.
- Selection notice/ work order in hand
- Copy of Board resolution accepting the terms and conditions of sanction letter in the prescribed format Details of work for which bill discounting/BG required (Selection Notice/Work Agreement)
- Irrevocable Power of Attorney in favour of KFC to receive the Work order/bill amount directly from the Work Issuing Authority.
For units engaged in quarrying and crushing of aggregates
Environment Clearance from Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change for Quarrying (MOEF)
Explosive License for quarrying
Quarrying Lease from Mining and Geology Department for quarrying
Permission from Local Body for quarrying and crushing
PCB Permission for quarrying and crushing
Factories and Boilers for crushing
Fire and Safety for crushing